Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Tac 20

18 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
14.4 K Views
(@Silly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Rapid flashing means bad communication, SPI Loop. Bad L24 card, bad cables between the cards, are the usual culprits. Since this elevator has been in service for some time, I would lean towards the bad L24 card.

If you do not have spare L24 cards, the ones in the COP are identical. You can borrow them, run through the riser changing cards until you find the culprit, then just replace the ones in the COP when parts arrive.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Changed the suspected bad L24 and is working fine. I now have spares and I want to order some pico replacements .. anybody know the tyssen part number?
Txs



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I sent you something. Page 353, I don't remember what size they are though.



   
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:
Scroll to Top