Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
21/04/2015 4:07 am
Trying to locate a TAC 20 tool. Lap top or fast
21/04/2015 7:59 am
ECI in Florida make a laptop that cover TAC 20 thru 50
Call (321) 783-5858.
You can tell them Bill Seymour sent you.
Call (321) 783-5858.
You can tell them Bill Seymour sent you.
Topic starter
22/04/2015 8:51 pm
Thanks Bill!
24/04/2015 3:05 am
Sorry, I may have sent you in the wrong direction.
ECI repair the DMC tools and will repair the TAC boards.
I do think that World electronics have a TAC tool
ECI repair the DMC tools and will repair the TAC boards.
I do think that World electronics have a TAC tool
02/05/2015 3:47 am
Immediate turnaround repairs from our service department, technical support from our engineers, and
replacement boards in stock are just 3 simple reasons to say YES to those once turned away contracts!
Buy one or all of the following software modules
or add a module as your business grows!
� Dover DMC-I�
....................................................................
7502.9011
� Dover Traction T-III� / T-IV
�
.............................................
7502.9014
� Schindler/Westinghouse MPH-I� & MPH-2�
300A� and EPOCH 1&2�
.................................................
7502.9015
� Montgomery Miprom 21/Megatech
.....................................
7502.9016
� US/Thyssen MP-1220�/MP-1230�/Ascension 1000�
...
7502.9017
� Kone ES-5000� Escalator / M.A.C. Marathon� D.O.B.
..
7502.9019
� M.A.C. Marathon
� Worm Gear D.O.B.
.............................
7502.9020
Call our sales department and inquire about future software modules
currently under development.
replacement boards in stock are just 3 simple reasons to say YES to those once turned away contracts!
Buy one or all of the following software modules
or add a module as your business grows!
� Dover DMC-I�
....................................................................
7502.9011
� Dover Traction T-III� / T-IV
�
.............................................
7502.9014
� Schindler/Westinghouse MPH-I� & MPH-2�
300A� and EPOCH 1&2�
.................................................
7502.9015
� Montgomery Miprom 21/Megatech
.....................................
7502.9016
� US/Thyssen MP-1220�/MP-1230�/Ascension 1000�
...
7502.9017
� Kone ES-5000� Escalator / M.A.C. Marathon� D.O.B.
..
7502.9019
� M.A.C. Marathon
� Worm Gear D.O.B.
.............................
7502.9020
Call our sales department and inquire about future software modules
currently under development.
That is from the world catalog - did not see they do tac tools
02/05/2015 5:43 am
Partsguy34117,
You forgot to include the following in your advertisement!
You forgot to include the following in your advertisement!
Web address
Phone number
Fax number
Address
Social security number
Wife and kids names!!!!
03/05/2015 2:35 pm
Don't forget blood type JKH, and if they employ gingers....we all know gingers have no souls....
27/08/2015 11:01 pm
JKH he posted our part numbers so I'll take care of it for PartsGuy34117......................
www.world-electronics.com
P - 1-800-523-0427
F - 610-939-9895
3000 Kutztown Road
Reading, PA. 19605
We at WORLD electronics thank you for all the positive comments on here. We also appreciate the opportunity to serve you. I'm sorry social security number wife and kids names are off limits lol.
27/08/2015 11:16 pm
Is World going to develop a tool for any of the tke tac20,50, or32 stuff?
31/08/2015 8:15 pm
^^^ Abe the only information I have for you right now is we are trying.......
Last edited by Sales; 08/31/15 12:19 PM.
02/09/2015 3:20 am
Something amiss there. World Electronics was purchased by Thyssen some time ago. Thyssen would not allow them to sell a tool.
02/09/2015 8:16 am
!!!!!!!!!!!!!wow had no idea about that...
I hate that Gavin is now an employee of the big one.
I hate that Gavin is now an employee of the big one.
02/09/2015 11:45 pm
Rolly where did you here this information. I deal with World alot and have not heard anything about a buy out.
03/09/2015 1:40 pm
That was at least 3-5 years ago. World would have long had a tool on the market by now. I am sure there are some records you could check but it has been common knowledge around here.
18/09/2015 3:58 am
Guys WORLD electronics has not been bought by TK not sure where that info came from but it is definitely not true. We are still a small family owned business. Solidstate no worries Gavin is not an employee of the big one lol. And studly1nnc you are correct no buyout ever happened never discussed.
As I said we are still working on a tool for the tac's but do not have a timeframe for you all, I'm sorry.
Last edited by Sales; 09/17/15 07:59 PM.
Page 1 / 2
Next