Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

TAC 20

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
6,153 Views
(@United tech)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#13926]
Are there any spare io's on a TAC 20. Have a bad io for fire service and was wondering if I can assign it to a spare io or if its a board replacement



   
Quote
(@gs264)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
If you have IMS there is a way to change a I/O.



   
ReplyQuote
(@United tech)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I have ims would you be able to give me some tips. Never re asigned an io on a TAC before



   
ReplyQuote
(@Silly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Right click on I/O port and you will have an option for add/change. It's not too bad, the crappy part is finding where the spare lay because the ports do not directly line up with the CONs.last few pages of the prints should give you the spare locations. Active high and active lows.



   
ReplyQuote
(@United tech)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks guys much appreciated.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top