Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
26/08/2014 2:52 am
Tac 20 hydro. I have a 1008 followed by a 1088 fault code. Any suggestions?
Thanks Tige.
Thanks Tige.
Last edited by Tige; 08/25/14 06:58 PM.
28/08/2014 9:39 am
motor up to speed shorted maybe
Topic starter
28/08/2014 11:50 pm
So, up to speed in the Electronic Motor Starter?
29/08/2014 8:16 am
Agreed with mrhappy.
Short on soft starter control board.
Short on soft starter control board.
30/08/2014 8:12 pm
1008:
Motor Contactor Already Energized (MCD/MCE). Run initiation was issued, but either MCD was already inactive
or MCE was already active.
S Defective I/O
S Software activation error
S Defective Relays
Motor Contactor Already Energized (MCD/MCE). Run initiation was issued, but either MCD was already inactive
or MCE was already active.
S Defective I/O
S Software activation error
S Defective Relays
1088:
Motor Contactor OFF. Car does not have a run request, butMCE input indicates that themotor contactor was
still enabled.
S Stuck Motor Contactor Auxiliary Contact
S Defective MCE input
S Bad CPU card