Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Symmetry LULA

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,011 Views
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#33516]
Does anyone have any information on a Symmetry Elevation LULA elevator? Particularly a manual of some sort. I have the IO chart and diagnostic code sheet but that’s it.
Attachments
8EAFE80D-1D68-4BD9-9D57-B5C76ECFD6DF.jpeg (806.51 KB, 30 downloads)
05AD4A5A-A69E-4B84-87E9-C8D95CF299E2.jpeg (930.74 KB, 18 downloads)



   
Quote
(@EElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What's going on with it? The fault codes on the bottom flash out on the car PI to tell you what it's doing. The fault codes and PLC inputs/outputs are your best info to go off of. It looks like prints are there. Bella elevator makes symmetry. They have a proprietary tool to plug onto the PLC to change any parameters etc. Not proprietary like IMS where everyone and their uncle has it, I would be shocked if yall could get that tool. Bella will pull a dealers dealer status if they gave one out. I have a couple of those on my route, I just told my sales folks if the day ever comes I need that tool yall are just paying the company that put it in. Most troubleshooting can be done without it. I just think of these like any other old PLC based elevator.

You can run it from the MR by putting it on temp and jumping tcom to n/c and either tup or tdn.. they are a pain if you look at it wrong the thing wants to flash some code on the PI. I used to work for a company that installed these, ill go look through my books and see if I still have any paperwork on these.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I think I got all I need, thanks everyone. I haven’t been there but mostly the mechanic that has it on his route wants to know how to get rid of the F01 maintenance indicator status. We’ve never seen one before.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top