Elevator Forum

Symmetry F01 servic...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Symmetry F01 service request code

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
10.4 K Views
(@Jimt42)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#35455]
I have an elevator that is used once a week. The service request code is based on calendar year, not usage, so annual inspection seems overkill for 50-60 uses a year. I’d like to clear the code and only have inspections\maintenance every 2 years. Can anyone tell me how to clear the code?



   
Quote
(@EElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
If its a symmetry, your not going to reset that without the dealer showing up and putting their proprietary PLC tool on it i believe. That said, they should be able to disable the annoying service countdown timer. Inclinator tried the same thing. Annoyed customers is all it did, we just turned them off.

If its a chain drive MRL symmetry you should be fine with PM every couple of years with that low usage. Not much to maintain on those...



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jimt42)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks. I’ll have to live with the annoying flashing code another year I guess. Next service I’ll ask the tech about it but. I am sure they want me to call them and pay $250+ annually to spray WD40 on the chain. I was hoping it was just something on the motherboard to reset. Less annoying to just put an every 2 or 3 year reminder on my calendar for a service notice 🙂. Only use to bring groceries up once a week.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Mikef1)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
You wouldn't happen to know the pin out on the cpu board so I can make my own pendant for the uc601 inclinator?



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top