Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Swift wizard futura

9 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
9,788 Views
(@Daniel718)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#28983]
Hello all,
Is anyone familiar with the cec swift wizard software. I have the wizard software installed in my laptop. But can’t get pass the login password. Aren’t these login passwords standard for all? And I hear there are different passwords that give you higher access. Is this true?



   
Quote
 Msd
(@Msd)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Try LCD, Install as the PW



   
ReplyQuote
(@elmcannic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Daniel,

If the standard default password doesn’t work (ins****) which I assume you’ve tried, then someone has unwittingly or intentionally set you up. This is most unfortunate if it’s true either way.
And yes, there are different passwords for different program levels, but for us end users, I’ve never found it even remotely necessary to access them.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Daniel718)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
thank you, i've tried the default password. no luck. i was hoping that with a higher end password i would be able to some how reset the PW through the terminal.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
INSTALL

HUDSON.BAY

SNOW-FLAKE

LIGHT(SP),BAR (SP) is space bar

Notice they are all Upper Case



   
ReplyQuote
(@Tamperprufe)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Had no idea about the different PW's look forward to seeing what they are all about...Thanks for sharing!



   
ReplyQuote
(@MILTRONICS)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Please feel free to contact Issa Lwaysi from Miltronics Inc. @ (917) - 417 - 7389. We provide FREE Tech support for all CEC swift 5000, Futura, & Merida related equipment. 24/7 SUPPORTPlease feel free to contact Issa Lwaysi from Miltronics Inc. @ (917) - 417 - 7389. We provide FREE Tech support for all CEC swift 5000, Futura, & Merida related equipment. 24/7 SUPPORT



   
ReplyQuote
(@Daniel718)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I was never able to use any of the PW to log in. It’s like many of you said, Either the password was changed or I’m assuming the software is corrupt.
Would anyone happen to have the software files to do a fresh install of the wizard?



   
ReplyQuote
(@MILTRONICS)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hi Daniel718,

Were you ever able to gain access to the controller? We have the ability to change all programmed passwords back to default while still keeping parameters and application software backed up.

We would be interested to hear the outcome, I hope you were able to resolve the issue.

Regards,

Issa



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top