From there on the Futura and TK product lines cross as far as labelling of I/O's, software, but not necesarrily on hardware.
The later versions of Swift (Futura, Meridia) have the best troubleshooting software I've ever seen. An event trapper that lets you set a fault as the event to trigger off of, and then when the event happens captures the last 45 seconds of I/O at 10 frames per second, on the I/O screen and allows you to replay I/O, 1/10th second at a time. Very cool.
And with Swift Remember..They bill themselves as Non-Proprietary. All manuals, wiring diagrams are available on their website.
However for some reason Non-Proprieatry means proprietary in Canada with this company, unless the other company is Thyssen.
Agreed. And I don't know why they didn't take the one extra step and make it triggerable on a fault code, like Swift does.
You have to hook up the laptop and let it run for about 30 minutes, and then clear out the capture file, to keep from filling up the hard drive, and then do it again. All of this requires you to physically be there.