Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
25/10/2016 7:28 am
I have a swift future that keeps getting a 64/120 fault. Theres no rope gripper on site and the car S/D with the doors open. The car is about 15 months old. It happens on various floors and might happen 2 times in a day or not at all. The brake switches are working fine, the relays look good. I will change the modules tomorrow.
* also would anyone know where i can get a copy of a swift 5000 manual? Mine is beat up and missing pages.
25/10/2016 7:58 am
Can you setup frame capture for that fault, see what I/O is missing.
Topic starter
25/10/2016 8:08 am
never have set that up before
25/10/2016 8:12 am
Do you have the wizard program on a PC? If you do the button on the right thats looks like roll of film. Click the icon and follow the directions. It records the few seconds what IO is happen when the failt occured.
Topic starter
25/10/2016 8:20 am
Yes i have the wizard on a pc. Ill check the frame thing in the morning. I have 13 new futuras and 10 swift 5000's. I'm new to this swift equipment. Once again thanks
Last edited by Joeynox; 10/25/16 12:20 AM.
Topic starter
26/10/2016 8:05 am
So while at the building i set the frame to trigger on fault 120 since when the car faults it goes 120 then 64. The car sd down like usual with the 120 then 64 but it was never triggered so it didnt record anything. ☹️
26/10/2016 6:42 pm
Old swift guys started a company called Miltronics 973-471-7700. They are a great source for parts and troubleshooting.
11/01/2017 12:06 am
For all your CEC Swift Questions and concerns,
call Issa @ 917-417-7389
or email him @ [email protected]