Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Swift Futura issues

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,311 Views
(@Kingdong1)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#38909]
Have a swift Futura with a dsd412 drive. Having issues with the GLB board having LBM stuck on. It’s the landing bypass monitor. I do not have prints available. Just seeing if y’all could point me to the right direction. Unit will not move on inspection, car top inspection will not run and will not run with the bypass.Thanks



   
Quote
(@Kingdong1)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Also the reset light on the controller is staying solid. Which shows rope gripper fault. My rope gripper has No voltage to it. Just lost right now. Been pulling hair out



   
ReplyQuote
(@Kingdong1)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Also just noticed that the screen shows that the diagnostic shows group HC PowerLoss



   
ReplyQuote
(@Montana)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have a Swift Futura Tech Support phone number in my contact list. I have never called them before. I believe someone posted the number on this forum. It's 917-417-7389



   
ReplyQuote
(@gohana256)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0

   
ReplyQuote
(@Kingdong1)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Ok I’ll give them a call Monday morning. I looked at that manual and searched but couldn’t really find anything about my issues. Hopefully tech support will guide me in the right direction. Thank y’all



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top