Elevator Forum

Swift Campus View S...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Swift Campus View System

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
14.7 K Views
(@Administrator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#7758]
I was told today that Swift can monitor all different elevator systems through their campus view system. Supposedly, they are able to plug into the car's network and view system faults on all different systems including Otis, Schindler, Kone, Thyssen, etc.
I could see maybe monitoring the basic circuits on different equipment: Doors, Safety, Direction, Fire, EQ., but I'm not sure about being able to plug in using the cars proprietary diagnostic software to report on the Swift Campus View monitor.
Has anyone seen this in action using Campus View on all different manufactures equipment?



   
Quote
(@sbrmilitia)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
We have swift remon systems in our buildings with the campus view I have not seen anyone be able to tie anything but futura into it. ill ask ben or lonny later this week and get you a answer



   
ReplyQuote
(@Administrator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks, a consultant was telling me about this monitoring today. I couldn't find any related info on Swift's website. I'm just curious how they are able to communicate with all the different manufactures networks by only plug and play. Seems to good to be true.



   
ReplyQuote
(@aquadag)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have a service tool that does all those elevators and more. I believe it but I would like to see it.



   
ReplyQuote
(@aquadag)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I will inquire



   
ReplyQuote
(@Administrator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Ok, I found out from Manny at Swift. They use a PLC to interface the different controllers to the campus view software through monitoring discrete inputs and outputs. This is what I expected but wasn't sure. Still would be interested to hear from someone who has seen this in action. We're considering this for a job. Thanks!



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top