Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
01/06/2019 3:34 am
I have a swift 5000 and the generator will not come on. I noticed the Dar board only has 2 lights on. The “TF” and the “F” light. Any help is appreciated
03/06/2019 9:45 am
No screen diagnostic capabilities?
Job prints?
Job prints?
Topic starter
03/06/2019 11:38 pm
I have a group screen but nothing is showing up on it. Yes I have prints.
04/06/2019 12:54 am
So the unit doesn’t run on inspection either I presume.
You have all the safety inputs GV, HS, CS, ICS, DRVS, CEN (possibly more) etc to actually run the unit if it were possible.
MF+ and GF+ standby voltage is present?
All breakers on the control panel are good (at a measuring point, not just “on”).
DC loop is not tripped?
Any information on what TF (tach Fault?) or F means?
You have all the safety inputs GV, HS, CS, ICS, DRVS, CEN (possibly more) etc to actually run the unit if it were possible.
MF+ and GF+ standby voltage is present?
All breakers on the control panel are good (at a measuring point, not just “on”).
DC loop is not tripped?
Any information on what TF (tach Fault?) or F means?
Short of assistance here on the site, this person at MILTRONICS who has posted under most Swift problems give a phone number for technical support. Might be worth a try. No screen to see faults or I/O’s can be tough.
Good luck.