Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Smartrise C4 MRSRU

9 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,858 Views
(@OH boy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#39050]
1) MRSRU C4 controller
anyone have the experience of at the end of run /dropped main contactor. The emergency brake contact picks(eb) ebrake board doesn't output voltage. Roughly around the time of full door open
my inputs for all door locks and safeties go low(led only,still have power on them)

2)machine room sru board that I replaced, unsuccessfully synced(tried several times) cmra,mrb fault and alarm leds flashing, board is not communicating with the cop/ct boards. Went through checking wiring,voltage etc after not receiving a call back from smartrise, installed original Mr sru(plug everything in no changes to dip switches) it went through automatic sync and I can operate the elevator

Last edited by OH boy; 02/22/25 12:28 AM. Reason: Add video


   
Quote
(@OH boy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I tried to add short video unfortunately it didn't work

Original software ver 01.02.64a0 new 01.02.64h0



   
ReplyQuote
(@EElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Sounds like your probably loosing your DZ signal. It's common enough I'd go check your dz vane in the optical sensor. I've seen cars barely break the sensor and when doors open cab moves slightly it looses dz



   
ReplyQuote
(@OH boy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
DZ loss shouldn't cause my all saftey inputs and all door locks inputs(except input for affected floor because it already open)to go low? Also when I had meter on those inputs I still show 120v.
They all dropped at same time.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Alex_Bouchez)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I don't get it! If your original MRSRU is working fine, why mess with it? @EElevator dz isn't the problem. If it was, switching back to the original board wouldn't solve anything.



   
ReplyQuote
(@OH boy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
No originally getting occasional preflight check fault, drift on beginning of run(ride quality/noisy stop) brake noisy. Torin machines. Load weighing/rope monitors has been disconnected since before I got the job on my route.

As previously stated after the run when main(motor/drive) contactor
And main brake contact drop no demand for movement the EB output from the sru goes hi(which is the emergency brake contact) however there is no voltage output from the ebrake board
Shortly thereafter on the right side of the machine room board the input LEDs for the door locks and safeties all go low for a few seconds (they still have 120vac on them)

Both of those situations aren't normal ebrake picking after a run and the i/o all dropping out at same time with power on them. I have called early a.m. a few times and never received a call back from smartrise



   
ReplyQuote
(@EElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
You can setup phone calls with them now. A sign of their enduring quality.. but nonetheless you can arrange a call with them to guarantee you'll get ahold of them with undivided attention and not waste your time on site



   
ReplyQuote
(@solidstate)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Second the setting up a call with them. We did that a couple of weeks ago and they even emailed over the results of the call.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Mikeg2294)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Check torque scaling, I’ve had that create a lot of noise issues and intermittent shut downs.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top