Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
10/04/2024 10:34 pm
Hi. I am replacing an old skinner valve body that had 5 coils. We are replacing it with a 4 coil Maxton. Does anyone know what the 3rd up coil did for the skinner valve. ESCO controller with no prints.
Topic starter
10/04/2024 11:12 pm
Does anyone have a ESCO wiring conversion from the old V5 valve to new Maxton with 4 coils ?
Topic starter
11/04/2024 12:58 am
I think the original is an E10 valve. It has 3 coils for up. V3 V4 and V5. Trying to install a new Maxton valve with 2 coils for up.
11/04/2024 2:19 am
Let me know if you get this
11/04/2024 2:21 am
I have the print, but it is a giant size. I think the little drawing is what I did for a Maxton conversion. Not 100% sure though
Topic starter
11/04/2024 5:54 pm
Got it. Thanks.