Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
26/03/2012 9:23 pm
I need to get some simple tools for our elevator maintenance stuff, we aren't an elevator company but we have 24 elevators in our company and we do perform the inspection & routine maintenance by ourselves, therefore I need the following simple tools but I don't know where to get them from:
-Tool for measuring ropes wear.
-Tool for measuring ropes tension.
-Tool for measuring the pulleys condition & the pulley grooves. (I don't know how should it look like"
-Tool for measuring ropes wear.
-Tool for measuring ropes tension.
-Tool for measuring the pulleys condition & the pulley grooves. (I don't know how should it look like"
Do anyone found the magnetic flux instrument which used for ropes inspection useful?
Many thanks.
Mohammed Hamed
27/03/2012 9:49 am
Mohammed
I just want a little more information about your company.
I just want a little more information about your company.
Is there a web site for your company?
What type of company do you work in?
The men who are performing the maintenance on the elevator what type of training are they afforded and how frequently?
What safety training is provided?