Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
18/07/2017 11:40 pm
Getting a "Incoming Power Low Line" on the screen. Fault contactor pulls in, then we get that message and it drops out. All legs are reading 480-483 volts. Reading 120v between 1 & 3 on the starter. Waiting on a call back from Siemens but my guess is bad starter?
Topic starter
19/07/2017 12:28 am
Or logic board......
19/07/2017 6:59 am
That would be my guess too. Not sure if the logic board does the voltage measurement but I'm thinking not.
19/07/2017 8:31 pm
Did you measure voltage with a meter or use the Status Menu on the starter? The menu on the starter will tell you what the starter is seeing. If it differs from your meter, something is wrong with your starter. I don't think you can adjust the low voltage clamp on those starters.
Topic starter
20/07/2017 8:29 pm
It was the logic board. I just haven't ever seen that fault before.