Elevator Forum

Sidewalk elevator m...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Sidewalk elevator mod

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1,076 Views
(@Chris)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#39322]
I originally posted this in the code forum but I didn't get any responses so I thought I would repost here. "Looking at a modernization to an old sidewalk elevator job in NYC. Very old unit, originally a water hydro, modernized in 1990's to an oil hydro. The elevator has 3 stops, currently SB to B call and send, and operable from the cab, B to street operated from a plug in lanyard at street level. I have been researching the codes and it looks like there was a major change to the code in 2009 but I don't have that edition. Can anyone tell me if it is still acceptable to have controls in the cab or provide a copy of the code?"

Thanks
Chris



   
Quote
(@Montana)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Please see comment in the Code Question forum.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top