Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Sedgwick print

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,293 Views
(@MERCURY JOE)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#28689]
Anyone happen to have a sedgwick dumbwaiter print? Willing to pay to get one. Thanks



   
Quote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
PM me your email will send what I have.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Daniel718)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by Rolly
PM me your email will send what I have.

Sorry to restart this thread, but I’m also in need of a set of prints.
I attached a picture of the controller. Maybe you can help me as well.

Attachments
7BADE7DB-1153-4732-BDA3-5638BD40D7BC.jpeg (1.98 MB, 48 downloads)



   
ReplyQuote
(@Timmyg2219)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Does anyone have prints for a old Sedgwick residential traction lift. With a mercury controller. I have photos of controller but can’t attach due to size. PM me or ema me and I will send. Thanks



   
ReplyQuote
(@Big Dave 73)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have prints for an 80's residential relay logic, apparently, they came out with a microprocessor controller for the same type of elevator, added a disc brake too, I'm looking for prints for the micro processor



   
ReplyQuote
(@Big Dave 73)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Not sure mercury controller, send photo [email protected]



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top