Are the boards widely available besides from Schlinder? Do the EEPROMS need an external programmer or will the SVT take care of it? If so how frequent do the EEPROMS become an issue?
Really any information regarding the MPH II product would be greatly appreciated.
Merry Christmas by the way 😉
Worked on MPH II many times. Honestly. It's not bad, it has two different versions, pretty much the same thing, you should be able to get boards from third party company, and yes, EEPROM needs SVT. I mainly use SVT to run the unit and check error code(not many there). How old are these units?
From my limited experience, most the problems involving ice-cube relays and that upside down jack(they do leak oil), if you do pick up the job and have issues,let me know.
Merry Christmas
Iggy
Thanks for the offer I'll definitely keep it in mind.
The jack on this unit isn't upside down though. Its a typical install in ground. Pit if full of water....Not a good sign of maintenance personal.
Again, keep those relays on RMH board in good shape, you shouldn't have too much of problem. be perfect honest with you, I've never changed those battery yet(sheer dumb luck?)
Good Luck
Iggy
Again, keep those relays on RMH board in good shape, you shouldn't have too much of problem. be perfect honest with you, I've never changed those battery yet(sheer dumb luck?)
Good Luck
Iggy
The relay's above the MHC board are for door lock monitoring and were install on jobs after 1997. The Eproms hardly ever go out. Yes if your Battery on the MHC goes dead on you with the power off your peramiters were just go back to defalt like the P.I. inputs, dwell times and so on but the elevator should still run and you need and "HHT" "service tool" to adjust them. I think they are great elevators and I have gotten to adjust and service a few of them