Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Schindler tx2

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,990 Views
(@Chrisbzzz)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#32163]
Hi,

Does anyone happen to have any info or manuals for a Schindler TX2 by any chance would be much appreciated.



   
Quote
(@liftronic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have miconic Mx-gc, if it helps I can send it to you



   
ReplyQuote
(@Chrisbzzz)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks for the reply 🤙🏻 I have most of the MX-GC stuff this one is abit newer with a touch screen I’ll post a photo



   
ReplyQuote
(@Chrisbzzz)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
This version
Attachments
875C9E8E-0D63-4820-997E-097C38A76665.jpeg (254.4 KB, 37 downloads)



   
ReplyQuote
(@heisenberg)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I've only just started hearing about these new touch screens.

I would like some info on them also if anyone has any!



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top