Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Schindler Parts

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,404 Views
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#20430]
Does anyone have an up to date Schindler Parts Book? The one I have is from 2003 and the newer parts I'm looking for are not in there. Specifically, I'm looking for the Phase 2 membrane button panel that plugs into the CFIRE board but a whole catalog would be sweet.

A print on that board or a pin out of the flat cable could be helpful too. We have a situation with over 15 cars that Schindler put in with Motion 2000 controllers. They wired the 24vdc outputs from the open & close buttons on this board directly to the COP open & close buttons that are switching 120vac to the DOB, DCB inputs. I was told some of them worked at one point but now not 1 car works. I need to replace every one and either wire in relays to make it work or make sense of the pins coming off that membrane switch.



   
Quote
 ABE
(@ABE)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Being that Schindler owns Adams I think most Schindler parts are in the latest Adams book which you can download off their website or you can do part searches off their website as well.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Wow! I'm shocked how much better their website is compared to about a year ago when I last looked. They only had a PDF version of the old Parts Book that never had a very good offering of Schindler Parts. They even have a specific 330A Parts catalog, I found the part in less than a minute.

Thanks



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top