Elevator Forum

Schindler mrl / wit...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Schindler mrl / with belts

8 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
6,732 Views
(@shoemaker)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#29640]
Hi,

I have a few questions about some Schindler elevators .....

WHO’s the best man to contact in here ???

/shoemaker



   
Quote
(@crustyone)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What is your question.



   
ReplyQuote
(@shoemaker)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Hi

I am trying to get as much info as possible about Schindler
3300.

I am looking for these to manuals:

Schindler maintenance K 609755

Schindler configuration and diagnostics Quick K 608208

We have some of Them in service here in Denmark and they are beginning To make faults..

How do i make a new learn run on 3300 ????
It’s meny 10 and then what????

Wanna try a new learn before i put on a new encoder (optical)

/shoemaker



   
ReplyQuote
(@BOJAN)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
HI,
-Activate menu 10
-Choose submenu 116
-change (116 0) to 116 1)
learning trawel starts.

exit menu 116



   
ReplyQuote
(@shoemaker)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks a lot 👍👍👍



   
ReplyQuote
(@Hope&Poke)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Good luck with finding that manual. Apparently it's hard to get. Iv been hunting for 1 myself. if I do get I get with you.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Hydraulic2020)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I got one



   
ReplyQuote
(@Hope&Poke)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Shoemaker... I think you helped me out a bit ago. DM me I'll hook a brother up.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top