Elevator Forum

Schindler MRL Testi...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Schindler MRL Testing Procedures

7 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,813 Views
(@Montana)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#31799]
Finally have a Schindler MRL belt drive unit on my route. This is the first belt drive unit that I have put my eyes on. Seems pretty slick but chincey and light weight. Looking for any docs and tips/advice that can help me keep this 2020 Schindler MRL running and tested. I have sooooo many questions. Haha. Thank you



   
Quote
(@BOJAN)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
3300?
5500?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Montana)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I'm not sure how to tell BOJAN. It is a 2-stop, front and rear doors, 2500# capacity, 150 FPM, 3 belts, and has the Varispeed L7 drive.



   
ReplyQuote
(@heisenberg)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
That sounds like a 3300, 5500 usually has only 2 quite large belts



   
ReplyQuote
(@Montana)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks heisenberg. I don't have a hall jamb controller lock key yet so I haven't seen the controller. Better than an inverted jack. Haha. Any docs would be very appreciated. 3300 and 5500. You are always on it when it comes to the Schindler stuff. I'm more of a Rotary and Dover guy. Haha



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jcjphoenix)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
https://www.elevatorkeys.com/schind... on-latch-emka-crown-key?search=Schindler



   
ReplyQuote
(@Montana)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks buddy



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top