Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Schindler MPH2

7 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
14.5 K Views
(@Monte Ball)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#14642]
Schindler 2 stop. Car goes to second floor, stops, doors do not open, returns to first floor and opens doors. HHT tool only has one fault logged, multiple times -- FCTRB 8c

Floor Control Board Fault...Schindler uses hexidecimal format so 8c is upward of 100 times. Thus, I found the area but not the problem. I've wiped off the 4 eyes, cleaned the reflective tapes, etc.

Replace floor board?



   
Quote
(@Vatorgator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
are you able to look at the lu and ld signals? you can go directly to the floor control board and look at the bits, or you can go to the display section and look at lu and ld signals to see if they are changing states. also go to status menu and look under FC to see if you are having any comm problems with any of the floor control boards.



   
ReplyQuote
 iggy
(@iggy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
1. Check the Service Status Message in STATUS Mode, not from ACTIVE ERR.
2. How about T69 and B69 signals.
3. If unit S/D after door open on 1st floor, you might have AST Timer issue.

Good Luck!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Monte Ball)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks Vator and iggy. I will check the Service Status Message in Status Mode.

But this raises more questions / information:

1. When I am there, I can't get it to do it. So all I can look at is fault history..... here are the faults

comtrb 00
fctrb 8c
hfcrb 00
Muiz 00
nvrmbd 00
Reset 00
tds 1 er
tds 2 er
tmtrb 00
Eyeopen 00 at 00
Eyeshrt 00 at 00

WHere does the HHT tool give you (I have the manual, tool, everything) advanced diagnostics???....(like the IMS tool gives you everything and more specifics).

Let me know any other sugguestions. What I am saying is all I can go by is HISTORY, and i can't decipher exactly whey I am getting Flrctrb faults. I understand where the information is POINTING me, but it is not specific enough.



   
ReplyQuote
 iggy
(@iggy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
FCTRB represent number of floor controller link1 communication errors, you might have floor controller board issue. Try Status-Car-Srv and Status-Fc-Car/Hall, you should get more details about it. Also. if you can, run the unit and check the FC i/o status.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Monte Ball)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
iggy,

Thanks and will do. The elevator runs fine 95% of the time; thus I haven't been back there.........and when I do I can't get it to do it.

But when you say try Status-Car-Srv and Status-FC-Car/Hall and I can get more details --- historic details or real-time data? The problem with realtime data is I can't get it to fault.



   
ReplyQuote
 iggy
(@iggy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
if elevator runs fine 95% of the time, this is going to be a tough situation, since you can't fix it if you don't see the problem, could be chasing ghost. Who actually saw this happens?
Status-Car-Srv and Status-FC-Car/Hall are historic data. run the unit and check FC i/o are real time data.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top