Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Schindler MPH

8 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
9,484 Views
(@VTR Tech)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#23875]
Hey does anyone have prints for Schindler MPH? I'm having a problem with the elevator getting stuck on the bottom floor about once a week or so. Can't get it to do anything without a hard reset. And I'm up Crap creek without prints and service tool. Also is there any way to turn off the pump running on the bottom floor to heat up the oil? (I'm guessing you need the service tool) Its unnecessary on this set up, the machine room stays at a constant 80-85 degrees.

Thanks guys



   
Quote
(@john jay)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Something to check. Make sure the car doesn't move when it is heating the oil. Had this same problem on an MPH, had to readjust the valve sizing.



   
ReplyQuote
(@VTR Tech)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks I will verify that next time I am in the building



   
ReplyQuote
(@Local8Elev8rman)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hello, Do you still need prints?



   
ReplyQuote
(@VTR Tech)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Yes please. My email is

I haven't had any issues with that MPH for over a month now. Kind of frustrating.

Thanks



   
ReplyQuote
(@Local8Elev8rman)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I sent you a Drop Box link for the prints.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Local8Elev8rman)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I sent you a Drop Box link for the prints.



   
ReplyQuote
(@JohnU)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I could use a set of those MPH2 prints if possible plz
[email protected]
On one now. Gettting start work get run



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top