Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
09/09/2013 11:50 pm
Greetings,
I recently had 7 Miconic F escalators added to my route. I have some experience on the Thyssen Velino units but none on these Schindlers. I have been told that there is a certain sequence that you have to follow in order to move the unit on inspection. Unfortunately, my buddy(who used to work for Schindler) doesn't remember the process. If anybody knows the procedure, I would appreciate the info.
I recently had 7 Miconic F escalators added to my route. I have some experience on the Thyssen Velino units but none on these Schindlers. I have been told that there is a certain sequence that you have to follow in order to move the unit on inspection. Unfortunately, my buddy(who used to work for Schindler) doesn't remember the process. If anybody knows the procedure, I would appreciate the info.
12/09/2013 4:43 am
Plug hand controller in.
Press and hold stop button.
Turn key up and then down.
Sometimes it takes a couple goes depending on your timing of the key switch operation.
Press and hold stop button.
Turn key up and then down.
Sometimes it takes a couple goes depending on your timing of the key switch operation.
Topic starter
13/09/2013 12:43 am
Thanks I appreciate the info.