Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
29/11/2011 3:20 am
We have a Miconic A that has lost it's floor table. Can anyone tell me how to reset the floor table without having access to the service tool?
30/11/2011 10:28 am
You will need the tool to preform a "floor height" update.
30/11/2011 2:06 pm
Keith, it says you're from "Louiaiana", huh?
I know, the "s" key is right next to the "a" key!!
;^)
I don't know anything good to tell ya about the Miconic A. If halfpick says you need the tool, then I'd be looking for a buddy to help out.
04/12/2011 2:42 am
Originally Posted By: halfpick
You will need the tool to preform a "floor height" update.
Agreed.
05/12/2011 12:15 am
Sorry Guy's and Gal's! I hate it when words are incorrect! It should be "perform"
05/12/2011 3:14 am
Funny, I read it first time through as "perform" anyway!
:^)