Elevator Forum

Schindler Floor Loc...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Schindler Floor Lockout/Button issue

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
7,070 Views
 KSNY
(@KSNY)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#35415]
I am dealing with an issue on a newer Schindler HX 330A with HX-QPAC fixtures (as it says on the print) but the only difference I see is that instead of the HPB hall station boards it uses LONPBI hall boards.

My issue:
Single car System
- Since we picked up the job the 2nd floor up button doesn’t work.(down works just fine)
- We replaced the board and set the Rotary dial to the correct position
- Tested Node using onboard display and service pin
- confirmed LON is "OK"
- ON THE DISPLAY It shows 2nd floor as being locked out (even though down works) I think this was under secuity or somthing
- there is no short or connector between X2.1-X2.3 so the hall station should be unlocked.
- When i connect X2.1-X2.3 it locks the hall station push buttons so down no longer works.
- I tried to drain the CAP
- works fine from the car station and all other hall stations are working just the 2nd floor up button isn’t working

Anyone have an idea? Cheers!



   
Quote
 KSNY
(@KSNY)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
bump.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Fehlerteufel)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I do not know the control system, but I have a few ideas:
Status (LON) on SMLCD (top row, 1st and 2nd digit from the right).
It is possible to give an landing call up and down individually from the servicemenu?
How many floors does the elevator have >3 floors?
if you have more than 3 floors:

Change the address of floor 2 (HPB S4: 2->3) and of floor 3 (HPB S4:3->2).

Is the problem still at floor 2?
the microswitch on PCB is mechanically actuated when the button is pressed, press the microswitch directly ->?
disconnect X4, X1 -> ?

Is the problem now at floor 3?



   
ReplyQuote
 KSNY
(@KSNY)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
When changing the address from 2->3 @ the 2nd floor and 3->2 @ the 3rd floor the problem then changes to the 3rd floor. The elevator is 4 stops front and rear openings at all the floors

If I remember when i put a call in from the conoller service menu it opened the door and registered an up call at the 2nd floor (but I am not sure). I will double check this



   
ReplyQuote
 KSNY
(@KSNY)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
bump



   
ReplyQuote
 KSNY
(@KSNY)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
bump

Takes the call from the contoller



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top