Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Schindler

10 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
13.6 K Views
(@jericho)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#8622]
I have a 10 year old 2 units Schindler elevator that is connected in duplex.
The owner is considering to modernized one of the units and isolate it with the other elevator.
The problem is, the unit to be modernized is the main elevator. Is there any way that we isolate the elevator without affecting is operation?



   
Quote
(@E-man)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What kind of system is it? Miconic ACVF? TXR5?



   
ReplyQuote
(@sbrmilitia)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
yeah this stuff is done all the time. Call a qualified elevator company and the rest is history



   
ReplyQuote
(@jericho)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Miconic ACVF.



   
ReplyQuote
(@msheehan)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I just bought a building with a Schindler 2 stop 330A unit, car # A1305-01. I am trying to figure out why the interior lights are turned off. Additionally, I have had multiple service companies come and bid on service, but non-Schindler guys have stated that I need the software so they can service. Schindler is not being very helpful here as they want exclusive and over-priced service contract. Anyone have ideas on this? Thanks.



   
ReplyQuote
(@E-man)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Anyone (licensed competent elevator mechanic)can take care of a 330A and/or figure out why your lights aren't working.

Last edited by E-man; 10/29/13 09:08 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@traction)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted By: E-man
Anyone (licensed competent elevator mechanic)can take care of a 330A and/or figure out why your lights aren't working.

So true



   
ReplyQuote
(@uppo72)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted By: E-man
Anyone (licensed competent elevator mechanic)can take care of a 330A and/or figure out why your lights aren't working.

I would think the lights aren't really his issue, moreso the proprietary issues relating to service costs.



   
ReplyQuote
(@E-man)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Yeah he did say that the lights were just turned off.



   
ReplyQuote
 Ken1
(@Ken1)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
location?



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top