Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
25/01/2025 12:00 pm
I am looking for assistance regarding the activation of the OC04 key for locking out the back door to the employee area on the 330A system. I have thoroughly explored all available menus in the SMLCD but have been unable to locate the relevant option.
Could you please confirm if this programming change requires the Schindler CADI GC software for activation? Any guidance or support you could provide would be greatly appreciated.
Feel free to message or comment. I’m 100% stuck
C
25/01/2025 9:07 pm
#1: CADI GC is not for 330A, the old CADI is compatible with 330A old versions
there's is not menu on the display to lockout the floor, unless you want to add a CODE (code require to access the floor)
or depending on your job configuration maybe X3 connector on the COP (push button boards) could help you to lock out the floor
you want to lockout the floor just by car?, just by hall? or both ?