Elevator Forum

Schindler 330A Faul...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Schindler 330A Fault 107

7 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
7,038 Views
(@IUEC10)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#16507]
I have a car that repeatedly shuts down on a 107 fault with a 65 then C9 code. My float switch checks fine. Please help...



   
Quote
(@JustWolf)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Yup had that, where is the fire floor, at the fire floor that switch is monitored to tell the car it is low on oil. X16.5 - X16.6 NC contact. Churning oil? Low oil? Mine was Churning oil.



   
ReplyQuote
(@IUEC10)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Fire floor is bottom landing of 5 stops. Definitely not low on oil and oil does churn somewhat but more so at the top floor. And at top floor the switch is well out of the oil. Switch does open and close as the required and I've never seen it blip in leveling. I've got a fault log but doesn't have advanced code of 65 and C9 listed under the 107. Any help as to what they mean might help.

Last edited by IUEC10; 03/23/16 05:50 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@IUEC10)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
What did you do to eliminate the churning oil from shutting you down?



   
ReplyQuote
(@JustWolf)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Mine was 5 stop top floor fire floor, added 20 gallons, No leaks were noted. Just because it ran hot, adjusted switch.



   
ReplyQuote
(@JustWolf)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
65 is K_PIT_OIL, which specifically mentions that switch and when it logs that fault. No idea on C9.



   
ReplyQuote
(@IUEC10)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
The 65 and C9 are extra info on the code 107 fault. I must be missing that page of detailed fault info for that code. I'll try adding oil to see if it stops. Thank you for the help.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top