Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
22/09/2019 10:23 am
I have two Schindler 330a 's which one day stopped communicating with each other
and now there is a red led LIT on EBCOM BOARD
Tried a new EBCOM BOARD with no luck
units work like to separate elevators using risers next to each other but both will
return from from fire key fixture
any ideas would be appreciated
and now there is a red led LIT on EBCOM BOARD
Tried a new EBCOM BOARD with no luck
units work like to separate elevators using risers next to each other but both will
return from from fire key fixture
any ideas would be appreciated
24/09/2019 6:46 am
ebcom sw position on each car ?
Topic starter
24/09/2019 9:59 am
car 1 a=on b=off
car 2 a=on b= on
I believe that's their position from memory
car 2 a=on b= on
I believe that's their position from memory
Topic starter
24/09/2019 10:01 am
car 1 a=on b=off
car 2 a=on b= on
I believe that's their position from memory
thanks for reply
car 2 a=on b= on
I believe that's their position from memory
thanks for reply
27/09/2019 8:51 am
Check those switches mentioned above. I have ran into that issue before, I changed set those switches and did something else to fix it but I can't remember. All of the info for this is noted in the prints.