Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
10/11/2022 4:03 am
Working on a 3 stop hydro. 330a. Front and rear doors. Cedes mini max Saftey curtain sticks plug directly into car station board. No separate cpu for Saftey curtain. Pit was flooded and I think bottom
Of car got wet. Car was shut down on top of shaftway for many months Water was pumped out and I was called in. I got the car working fine besides both and front and rear doors open but never close. They buzz until time out. I can close the doors manually from the motor open close buttons on car top. I want to replace the sticks but find it a little strange both front and rear sticks are bad. Does anyone have any info on this car station board they plug into ? Or advice on how the Saftey curtain interacts
Of car got wet. Car was shut down on top of shaftway for many months Water was pumped out and I was called in. I got the car working fine besides both and front and rear doors open but never close. They buzz until time out. I can close the doors manually from the motor open close buttons on car top. I want to replace the sticks but find it a little strange both front and rear sticks are bad. Does anyone have any info on this car station board they plug into ? Or advice on how the Saftey curtain interacts
10/11/2022 7:30 am
Jump X17-10 to X17-11 to make RPHTL high for the rear and X16-10 to X16-11 for the rear. The Mini Max connectors are just connected to power, ground, and the RPHTL input on the CIO board.
Topic starter
10/11/2022 9:23 am
Txs dirt.