Elevator Forum

Schindler 330A 111 ...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Schindler 330A 111 fault no floor slowdown

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
5,914 Views
(@Norcan)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#31110]
3 stop front doors only. I can run it non stop for an hour and it runs perfectly. Come back later and call it to top floor I can see it go into leveling speed fine but then I get a 111 fault fatal and doors don’t open causing entrapments. I’ve changed main CRIPNA board, CIO board in COP, vain reader and ETSD’s. Just changed GCIO 360 board this morning and still getting 111 fault 😤. I’ve even tried changing the traveling cable wires to the terminal slowdowns. No change. I did notice today that KSEU LED goes off for a split second in the down direction in the middle of the hoistway but not anywhere close any vain? KSED does the same thing in the up direction? Anyone out there have input on this issue?



   
Quote
(@Babayaga)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
If you look at the 111 error and press enter again you should see some extra info. Can you share what the extra info is?
Attachments
Extra Info.png (65.22 KB, 30 downloads)



   
ReplyQuote
(@Norcan)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
The extra info is 000197



   
ReplyQuote
(@AlimakScareMe)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
car missed khd magnet going up based on extra info



   
ReplyQuote
(@Norcan)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Ended up being a bad wire for the KHD input under car at the hitch point. With a second person in pit moving traveling cable you could see at controller the LED go dim or completely off.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Montana)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Good find. Thanks for the update.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top