Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

2 way communication

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
5,188 Views
(@ElevatorGuy128)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#31098]
Probably a dumb question but I am actually having a pain in the ass time with this one.... Got a car with remote machine room, inspector picked up on no 2 way communication... honestly havent had an inspector request this in years so its been a while but we used to use NuTone intercoms that we could wire up using the tcable. Having a tough time now finding a communication system that has a speaker for the car side that does not require a push to talk. Wondering what others use for this? is there some system we can just connect to the phone line in the controller so we can speak to the passenger through the in car phone? (being able to call into the phone with a cell is not acceptable any longer even though everyone has one).



   
Quote
(@BillS)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
depends on what kind of phone is in the car.

EMS/janus make machine room intercoms



   
ReplyQuote
 Goat
(@Goat)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Gai-Tronics

https://www.hubbell.com/gai-tronics/en

We use it for our industrial clients.



   
ReplyQuote
(@CORNELIUS)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I use http://everclear-intercom.com/ . They're similar to Janus. They have different options, but if I'm just looking for MR to car communication, they make a master station setup for the MR and then a speaker/mic ceiling enclosure for the car.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Montana)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
https://www.wurtec.com/en/product/c... om-s3-mach-rm-stainles-steel--11-599-H1A



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I used wurtec for same request from inspector Don’t mount it above the oil tank like I did. The hand set falls in all the time. 😂😂

Last edited by Jluff; 05/08/21 12:26 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top