Elevator Forum

Schindler 3300AP er...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Schindler 3300AP error. Help!

21 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
24 K Views
 BRG
(@BRG)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I don't know of any batteries in the LDU. I can make a guess this is not in the U.S.A.? Australia? I would say we need more pictures.

Last edited by BRG; 03/15/23 12:29 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Smitty)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Batteries are critical. I have had units that someone thought they could put any budget battery in there create constant issues. The drive has a board called the CANIVF which is a royal pain. It is what talks to the rest of the system. Schindler doesn't sell it. They will repair your drive for a price worthy of grabbing your ankles. If the unit boots after pulling the VF plug, chances are this is your issue. But...bad batteries will cause the SEMNA board to constantly trip. So make sure the batteries in the TSU (mounted box in hatch adj to top floor) are good and of the same Amphours rating.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Gnick)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Hi. BRG. Will take some photos update.

Hi. Smitty, Thanks for information. Will check it out on this batteries & update back.

Best Regards



   
ReplyQuote
(@beaupeep)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
How often should the batteries be replaced?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jking1980)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
The batteries need to have a full charge if they don’t you will get the 72. Even if it still reads close to but still under it can throw that fault. You should be able to run on inspection even with the batteries dead just won’t run on normal till they’re replaced. How many snow flakes come up when you try to run? If you changed the drive I would change the encoder or maybe do a learn trip and see if the problem goes away. Learn trip is a 116



   
ReplyQuote
(@Hope&Poke)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I concer



   
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:
Scroll to Top