Elevator Forum

Schindler 3300 Test...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Schindler 3300 Testing Procedures

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
5,144 Views
(@Local8Elev8rman)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#39154]
Does anyone have a recent version of Schindler's Testing procedures for the 3300 NX? I have one from 2013 but it seems some things have changed slightly with the steps for performing the CAT1 tests. Any help is appreciated.



   
Quote
 JJR
(@JJR)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
This is the only 3300 doc I have. I hope it helps. https://firstchroniclesproductions.... trol%20System%20Basics%20REV%200.3.5.pdf



   
ReplyQuote
(@Wrennegade)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
1. With car on normal...
2. Go to 20 menu (test mode) change 0 to 1.
3. Go to 35 menu for full load or 75 menu for empty car. Change 0 to 1 and hold until 1 blinks.
4. Have partner press door close button in car. The blinking 1 will change to 2. Press enter.
5. Car will start down. When controller makes a buzzing noise press DVB button under screen and hold for a few. Car is now on safeties.
6. Put car on inspection in controller.
7. Jump terminals 5-6 on XSK block.
8. Run car up off safeties.
9. Go to 20 menu change 1 to 0.
10. Do a 101 reset and return car to normal operation.
11. Car will do a synch run.
12. Manually reset SOS.
13. Remove jumpers.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Local8Elev8rman)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thx JJR I will compare notes.

Ahhh...line 4 on my doc says press enter....not door close in the car...kinda important..thx Wrennegade that is the exact steps I was missing.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top