Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
11/04/2026 10:46 am
Have a duplex 3300s and having issues with one car. It will not move in inspection, Cartop or machine room.
As soon as it boots up it gives 3626, 3620, and one other communication fault. I can’t remember the last one. Tried the 101 reset, along with killing the power and disconnecting the battery for 24hrs. It still boots up and throws those faults right away. Along with status 70.
Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks
As soon as it boots up it gives 3626, 3620, and one other communication fault. I can’t remember the last one. Tried the 101 reset, along with killing the power and disconnecting the battery for 24hrs. It still boots up and throws those faults right away. Along with status 70.
Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks
11/04/2026 11:17 am
What drive?
Topic starter
11/04/2026 11:28 am
Vaf023 id is 59415525
Topic starter
11/04/2026 11:29 am
It’s in the overhead and I cannot get to it right now.
12/04/2026 9:46 am
Check CAN H & CAN L at WDPNA
Check 24v from semna
You may have to access cartop so you can get to the drive and look at the light sequence on the drive (some diagnostic LEDs) while you’re up there check 24v at drive
Check 24v from semna
You may have to access cartop so you can get to the drive and look at the light sequence on the drive (some diagnostic LEDs) while you’re up there check 24v at drive
Topic starter
12/04/2026 10:07 am
It’s almost like there is no power on the communication side. Cause all the codes are com node dead on drive, main board, and car. Power supply has the green light on and I cave 24v on the jhs aux contacts. I’ll dig into deeper Monday. First fault it throws powering up is 3618 then the rest follow.
Thanks for the info and I’ll get back after Monday to see what else.
Also there is no wires in the plug for CanL on the wdpna board. I wish I had the prints, that would help a ton.
Thanks for the info and I’ll get back after Monday to see what else.
Also there is no wires in the plug for CanL on the wdpna board. I wish I had the prints, that would help a ton.
12/04/2026 10:08 am
PM me your email
Topic starter
12/04/2026 10:25 am
Sent. Thank you
12/04/2026 10:59 pm
Worth changing JHS aux contacts (or jumping them temporarily while onsite to test it), have had some weird issues due to intermittent bad connection from those before