Elevator Forum

Dvr 1 offline hmc 2...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Dvr 1 offline hmc 2000

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
440 Views
(@Chrish159)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#40962]
Hello guys have a little issue here with hmc 2000 red boards. At first I was getting a leveling sensor fault checked all the sensors with a magnet and a meter they all checked out good. So I changed the tape board. Now I’m running into a intermittent dvr1 is offline I cut the y2 mov off and still having issues any information would be helpful thank you



   
Quote
(@VTR Tech)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Are you still getting the leveling sensor fault or any others along with the dvr1 fault? As far as the leveling sensor issue, if you've already checked them and replaced the ipls board, check tape guides and the spacing of the LU LD sensors. There should be a page in the back of the manual or print that explains what this should be. Also don't crank down hard on the sensors when replacing, finger tight +1/4 turn or so.

We have a lot of motion 2000/4000s and this is the first I've seen this tech bulletin calling for cutting an MOV out of a board. interesting. for reference if anyone else needs the bulletin here it is

https://moen.nidec.com/elevators/-/... erence-152-HC-DVR-Field-Modification.pdf

you may need to bite the bullet and spend a few hours on hold with MCE tech support



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top