Elevator Forum

Schindler 3300 key ...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Schindler 3300 key switch

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,027 Views
(@jet_g)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#27181]
Hello
Anyone can help me how to install key switch in 3300 Schindler LOPs. I changed the value VL it was 0000 to 0019 in the PA21 of L09 in the CF40 of menu 40 and now doesn’t make call the LOP push button of that level that I changed the value even if I connect the fourth pin with the first pin (24 v) of the LOP board



   
Quote
(@Alex75)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Use a NO key switch for JDE, It must be connected to the LOP XBIO.1 and XBIO.4.
Set JDE Key switch in NO position.
Do a LOP configuration CF=00 LE="The Floor you want the key switch on"
Set CF=40, L="The Floor you want the key switch on"
PA=21, VL: JDE and JDE-U to VL=019. JDE-D to VL=020

/Alex



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top