Elevator Forum

Schindler 3300/3600...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Schindler 3300/3600 fault 0019, 8099

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1,468 Views
(@TSR Controls)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#37029]
I have 2 Schindler 3300/3600 from 2021 with software 13.09. They run for about 3 days, and then they stays with open doors, out of service. There are no BUS communications from the CPU to the COP when the fault is there. When pressing reset on the COP, the elevator runs again. Faults 0019. 8019, 8099,0063, 0078, 0316
If I'l then turn off the power or press reset on the CPU, the communication to the COP is gone again.
The batterie's are new. I have tried making new shaft learning and COP learning but nothing changing. Can this be a software problem? It is on 2 elevators in 2 different buildings but built at the same time.
If it is software problems, can I then change the software myself?



   
Quote
Share:
Scroll to Top