Elevator Forum

Schindler 330 Light...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Schindler 330 Lightbulb moment!

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,015 Views
(@EElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#37278]
Why did I never think before today to bring my tomahawk in with me when working on schindlers? Put car on cartop inspection and can stand outside the shaft use one hand on their handy corded inspection station and the other holding my tomahawk and it's instant hoistway door bypass without a long trip to the machine room. Definitely wish I'd realized this year's ago, so much easier working on the door equipment



   
Quote
(@chartervader)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
aren’t those illegal? I thought those temporary bridging devices couldn’t be use at all to short out hall door contacts



   
ReplyQuote
(@Bowtiedrooster16)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
They're not "illegal" they're just against some companies safety policies



   
ReplyQuote
(@Montana)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Great idea! Love my tomahawk.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top