Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

scheindler 400a

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,027 Views
(@ubro96)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#22103]
Hey, Guys, I have a duplexed set of 400 A's where there was an accident outside on the street someone took out a hydro pole and caused a blackout in the area. Ever since the one car, the 7th-floor car call button won't latch but if you put it on independent service it works, that's telling me that somehow this call got put on security. There is no card access or security key sw for this job. Any ideas



   
Quote
(@ubro96)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I'm still having this issue along with a down hall call button not working on one side, what I mean is there are 2 single shafts that are duplexed with each shaft having a set of hall buttons.
Anyone with some input would be appreciated



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top