Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
06/06/2013 8:20 pm
I found an app for my iPhone that tests ride quality. Has anyone had a chance to compare it to another unit? I'm wondering how well it works!
07/06/2013 12:10 am
Which app is it? I've downloaded the Elevator Speed and Electrical Formulas apps.
Topic starter
07/06/2013 1:19 am
It's call
Kleemann lift tester
Kleemann lift tester
11/06/2013 9:12 am
We had this adjuster who trained me and he would take a dime,stand it up on it's edge on the sill And ride the elevator. Those rails were good,because the dime would not fall over.Pass the dime test.The dime has rounded edges so it is hard to get it to stand on it's on to begin with.
12/06/2013 9:17 pm
Fuji used to run an ad showing the coin on edge thing. And at one time, before the days of the PMT, that's how they adjusted the ride....Really...