Elevator Forum

Replacing Selector ...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Replacing Selector Board on TAC

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,797 Views
(@Elevator_Logic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#30555]
I am going to replace a selector main sensor board ( Part number 6300ACK1 to replace Part number 6300ACK2). Will I need to perform any programming for just swapping out this board?



   
Quote
(@lowoil)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I'd do a shaft set up



   
ReplyQuote
(@Elevator_Logic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Alright that is done with the IMS software right? I have the IMS software but haven't attempted a shaft set-up yet with it.



   
ReplyQuote
(@elmcannic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Follow the instructions in the manual to perform the selector set up. You do have the manual right?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Elevator_Logic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
No worries Elmcannic a few helpful people sent me DMs on how to perform it.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top