Elevator Forum

Relay Logic Control...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Relay Logic Controller

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1,819 Views
(@Person)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#32806]
I need to find some information about who makes this controller and if there is a set of prints that is even remotely close to what I have here. There absolutely no job #'s or prints with any sort of information anywhere on site. We just picked up the account. I originally thought it was an older ESI but I sent the picture to ESI but was told it was not there's so I have no idea who's it could be. If anyone has any sort of info or even a set of prints that are somewhat close please reply to this or pm me.
Attachments
10 Cabot - Controller.JPG (965.54 KB, 65 downloads)



   
Quote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I think that’s an ESCO controller. Does it have a funky selector?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Person)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I was only on the cartop quickly but i think i remember seeing mv-4 (magnetic) switches for a leveling system.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top