Elevator Forum

Query on elevator e...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Query on elevator emergency communication system

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,314 Views
(@Tapan Katwala)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#2701]
Hello,

I wanted to inquire if the elevator emergency communication system which in most cases is two-way voice communication, could be a shared channel such as ADSL connection with voice and internet channels, where voice could be used for emergency communication and the internet for monitoring other building system.

Is there a reference to any code or requirement which mandates the use of a dedicated voice-only line for communication?

Thank you.

Regards,

Tapan.



   
Quote
(@Broke_Sheave)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I'm sure it's out there, but can offer no other insight with the exception of some guys that offer packages for you to contact.

Lift Net
http://www.lift-net.com/

REMON G2 from CEC..
http://www.swiftcec.com/products/remon-g2.html

Check around I'm sure there are others that provide systems via ASDL, LAN, WAN, LON, CAN, Current LOOP, etc, etc...



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top