Elevator Forum

PCC-10 lon network ...
 
Notifications
Clear all

PCC-10 lon network adaptor

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,766 Views
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#29907]
I have a brand new in the box Echelon Pcc-10 network adapter . I know it’s rare. If someone needs it let me know. Make an offer



   
Quote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Does it have the cable with it?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
No cable.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Without a cable to connect to card, not worth much.
Echelon part no. should be 78302R

Last edited by Rolly; 09/12/20 06:54 PM. Reason: added part no.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
They don’t sell it any more rolly. That’s why I was reaching out to the community as I was cleaning out the garage.



   
ReplyQuote
(@mikey)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Do you by chance still have this?



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top