Elevator Forum

OVF30 converter pha...
 
Notifications
Clear all

OVF30 converter phase imbal

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
10.3 K Views
(@dragisa008)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#21478]
Hi there. I am getting this error F52 Converter phase imbal on Otis OVF30. I checked input AC line voltage and current and it seems ok. What else could cause this error?



   
Quote
(@uppo72)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Have you tested the isolated motor phase resistances and insulation resistance?



   
ReplyQuote
(@dragisa008)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I have tested the isolated motor phase resistances and insulation resistance and it is ok. What else could it be?



   
ReplyQuote
(@dragisa008)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
This error appears regardles if elevator is moving or it is standing still. After a few minutes when elevator receive call, OVF30 reset error and starts running. Then again after some time error appears and so on.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I am not an expert on these drives or anything but... Our tech support is pretty quick to say send in the drive when we start to get those faults. I don't know what fails on them but they come back working.



   
ReplyQuote
(@dragisa008)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Indirtwetrust, you were right. It was problem in UD2 driver board. Once I replace it drive OVF30 start to operate normal. There are no more drive errors.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top