Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
28/05/2022 1:39 am
Hi all! Faced such a problem, OTIS Gen2, rides normally until you turn off the tool service from it, immediately after perception, the tool service starts to correct and transports the first floor, respectively, sits on the limit switch, what could be the problem? With the connected service, the tool works absolutely fine, there are no failures. What could it be, gecb malfunction? Has anyone been able to?
28/05/2022 2:06 am
Had the same kind of issue on an LCB-II, had to replace the LCB-II pcb at that time.... So you could have a similar problem here?
/Alex
Topic starter
31/05/2022 11:23 pm
Speaking of otis. Earlier I wrote about otis gen2, which works fine only if the tool service is connected. Replacing the gecb board didn't work. After measuring the voltages, I found that at the moment LV1 is triggered, a voltage of 24V is supplied to the CAN bus. Replacing the LV1 sensor did not solve the problem. When the service tool is connected, the voltage normalizes (apparently, the service tool serves as a load). I didn't find any wiring damage. Why might this be happening?
01/06/2022 12:00 am
One could suspect the LVPB power supply to have lost it? Did you replace the board?
/Alex
01/06/2022 12:22 am
I know an OTIS mechanic who is a Gen2 wizard and may be able to help, can you tell me what year it is? Does it have the OCSS / MCSS boards, or global?